My last delivery had a $4.99 environmental fee added.I called and asked about it.

What is this charge about? Does it go to the state? I'm told it goes to Kimlin. Why?

Turns out it's a delivery charge! Really, Max? Since he took over, that company has been sliding downwards. So greedy for a company that gross's over 3 million a year!

I have been with them several years and had no problems. Now I'm getting late delivery's and excuses. Would you believe Max took a tanker truck out and he has a suspended license and no hazmat? What a nut job!

Going to Suburban propane.

Their contract is a fixed rate of $1.69 a gallon and no delivery fee.GOODBYE MAX!!

Review about: Kimlin Propane Residential Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Kimlin Propane?

Comments

Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Hurricane Wind Power - Not Satisfied. Defective Product. Hurricane Wind Power "I purchased a Hurricane 450 XP In mid December. 8 days later the charge controller and dump load arrived. I was super excited that it arrived so fast. I assumed..." Read more Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more